Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Day Quotes

puisi valentine
Best Valentine Quotes by Famous Authors

* "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. "By Ralph Waldo Emerson

* "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." By -Josiah G. Holland

* "Love is not a matter of counting the years ... But making the years count." By Michelle Amand

* "You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." By Henry Drummond

* Love is a look that linketh noble minds, Faith is the key that shuts the spring of Love." By Robert Greene

* "Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds." By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

* "To love is to know the sacrifices which eternity exacts from life." By John Oliver Hobbes

* "Love consists in desiring to give what is our own to another and feeling his delight as our own." By Swedenborg

* "Love is a beautiful dream." By William Sharp

* "Those who love deeply never grown old; they may die of old age, but they die young." By Arthur Wing Pinero

* "We were two and had but one heart." By Francois Villon

* "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all." By Samuel Butler

* "I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart. " By Alice Walker

* "I love you - those three words have my life in them." By Alexandrea to Nicholas III

* "I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion. I have shudder'd at it.I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion. Love is my religion. And I could die for that. I could die for you." By John Keats

* "Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience. Falling in love is not." By M. Scott Peck

* "Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity; eternity can be the tick of a clock." By Mary Parrish

Source : http://www.mydearvalentine.com/valentine-quotes/

0 komentar:

Post a Comment